Welcome to Two Desperados. We care about your privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Here’s the description of personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third party services’ accounts
- Access to the Facebook account: Permissions: About Me, Email and List of Friends
We provide the list of required user permissions:
- GET_ACCOUNTS – defined accounts on device for using Google Play Service on Android devices, or Game Center on iOS devices. These services use e-mail and UserID, if user accepts connection.
- INTERNET – checking the state of internet connection
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – reading data from SD card
- READ_PHONE_STATE – using unique deviceID
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. Needed for push notifications.
- VIBRATE – vibration is being used in-game and for push notifications
- WAKE_LOCK – makes device awake while app is running
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – User’s save data, writing and reading of the Save file
- BILLING – in-app purchase
- C2D_MESSAGE – push notifications
- BADGE – using badge on the Icon
- User’s information we store are: device ID, device Model, device Type, Operating System, e-mail and ID (of particular service, in case terms are accepted: Facebook, Google Play Service, Game Circle (Amazon), Game Center (iOS)).
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Third Party Services
Our service features advertising and advertisers may collect and use certain information about you, such as your device ID, IP address, geo-location, etc. They may use these information so they can provide ads of relevant interest.
Woka Woka is free to download and play with the possibility of purchasing in-app currency (coins) to use for various features within the game. The payment is going though Google Play Store, App Store, Windows, Amazon and Facebook. If you believe that you have had an anauthorized puchase made, make sure you set a pin security code on your App accounts in order to aviod these situations.
It is the policy of Two Desperados Ltd. not to give refunds once the purchase is done. Additionally, virtual in-app currency cannot be exchanged back for money. If you believe there is a problem with your purchase, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be reimbursed as soon as possible.
The only way to ensure your progress as well as you in-app goods and coins are saved is to connect to Facebook. That way, if you switch device you can restore your progress and inventory.
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to third party services’ accounts. The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Facebook permissions asked by this Application
The permissions asked are:
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
About Me(Provides access to the ‘About Me’ section of the profile),